Company: IPEX Group of Companies
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Silver-Line-- Plastics (SLP) is a manufacturer of the industry's
highest quality plastic pipe, with a comprehensive product
offering, featuring PVC, CPVC, PE and PEX, with state-of-the-art
production facilities in Asheville, North Carolina; Lawton,
Oklahoma; and Fort Pierce, Florida. Silver-Line is known as an
industry leader, focusing on innovation, prompt delivery, and
We currently have a great opportunity for a Line Operator who will
ensure that the final product complies with the company's quality
standards which includes the reliability, usability and performance
of the product. In general, these detail-oriented professionals are
responsible for using tools to perform hourly checks to ensure
quality standards are met and the equipment is running properly.
This role is based in our Asheville NC plant.
- Safety maintain a safe work environment through training,
adherence to policies and housekeeping.
- Carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine
- Effectively monitor production equipment
- Make adjustments to machinery when necessary to improve
performance and quality
- Troubleshoot issues and perform routine maintenance on
- Perform quality control checks, follow reporting and
recordkeeping procedures, and report problems to supervisor
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Certificates
- High school education, or equivalency is desired.
- Knowledge and experience with micrometres, pie tape and ovality
gauges are a plus
- Previous Machine Operating experience is a plus
Technical Skills & Experience
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamworking skills
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational Skills
- Multitasking skills
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work for 12-hour shifts
- Ability to stand, bend and perform repetitive task
Regular communication with shift personnel and supervisor.
- Employee may be exposed to a moderate level of hazards in the
work environment, such as moving machinery, repetitive motion,
excessive noise, powered industrial vehicle fork/reach/bucket
- Regular work in a non-controlled temperature environment
- May on occasion be exposed to loud sounds and distracting noise
- Employee may be required to perform a considerable level of
specific task such as prolonged standing on concrete, muscular
action, body movements, working positions and visual
- Employee will be required to wear protective eyewear,
appropriate gloves, hearing protection, respiratory protection,
safety shoes, and/or other.
- Employee may experience progressive degrees of factors in the
work process which may cause mental tension or anxiety.
9pm to 9am on a rotating 36/48 schedule
- Weekly Pay
- Every other weekend off
- Set Schedule
- Overtime every other week
- Affordable Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Company match up to 5%
- Bonus Opportunity
- Two 30- minute paid brakes
Keywords: IPEX Group of Companies, Asheville , Line Operator, Other , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!