This position is for 3rd shift Produce.
1. Provides polite, friendly greetings and interactions with all
2. Prepares produce for display on the sales floor.
3. Stocks, prices, rotates, and places product on produce
displays according to Lowes Foods standards.
4. Maintains freshness and quality of produce product for
5. Assists with unloading of product upon delivery.
6. Provides guest service with product knowledge, preparation,
and product weighing.
7. Maintains sanitation standards in the backroom, cooler and
8. Communicate guest requests to management.
9. Communicate temperature breakdowns to management.
10. Performs front-porch duties to ensure "no noticeable
11. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 50 lbs. regularly and 25 lbs. constantly.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Effective communication and guest service skills.
6. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of
7. Must be at least 18 years old.