Materials Management Clerk
Company: Clinch Valley Medical Center
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Clinch Valley Medical Center
Responsible for leading, implementing, measuring and directing
all Materials activities within the organization. Responsible for
processing the receipt of all inbound freight by packing slip and
purchase order, as well as outbound shipments from the facility and
warehouse. Demonstrates effective problem-solving
skills/comprehensive job knowledge.
- Receives all medical supplies and equipment/verify by
- Processes outbound/inbound freight as necessary
- Maintains a high degree of communication, cooperation and
coordination with assigned departments regarding purchases and
- Organizes and files all bill of ladings and FedEx slips
- Conducts physical counts upon request/assists with rotation of
inventory stock and checks stock expiration dates.
- Restocks received products into assigned locations
- Assists and makes recommendations on stock inventory
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: Previous purchasing
experience is preferred.
Special Qualifications: Valid State
Driver's License. Computer skills required.
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment
Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with
all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee
or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age,
religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender
identity, sexual orientation, veterans status or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Clinch Valley Medical Center, Asheville , Materials Management Clerk, Other , Richlands, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!