Supply Chain Spec - DC
Company: Palmetto Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Distribution Center Specialists are responsible for
performing/controlling a combination of manual and/or automated
tasks necessary for the receipt/shipment of product. This may
include functions of receipt, picking, packing, shipping, staging,
transporting, storage, delivery, etc. Also responsible for the
efficient flow of products from the point of product receipt from
vendors to the shipment of products (via prescribed service
parameters) to a variety of internal and external customers. This
position is for use only in the Regional Distribution Center.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials or
other stock items and distributes items to automated conveyor line
with the use of Voice/Carousel Technology
- Assist shipping and receiving of stock/non-stock items,
unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders
to WMS/LAWSON orders.
- Move materials from receiving or storage areas to shipping or
pick locations. Sort and place materials or items to these
locations based on system configuration.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on
pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or
- Operates hand truck, cart, dollies, "man-up" order-picker, and
walkie to transport stored items from warehouse locations for
- Ability to work in a fast paced distribution environment while
meeting established distribution standards.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory and daily cycle
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves,
pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping
supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and
This is a non-management job that will report to a supervisor,
manager, director, or executive.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience - Warehouse or Distribution Center
In Lieu Of The Above Minimum Requirements
Other Required Skills and Experience
Automated supply/distribution experience preferred.
Evening (United States of America)
Materials Distribution Center
1001 Corporate Services - Upstate
70019720 Supply Chain Distribution Center
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform
healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The
transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every
role here at Prisma Health.
Keywords: Palmetto Health, Asheville , Supply Chain Spec - DC, Other , Simpsonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!