Customer Service Representative
Company: GWS Tool Group - Arden, NC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
GWS Tool Group is a US-based, vertically integrated manufacturer
of highly engineered custom, standard, and modified standard
cutting tools. We maintain the size, scale and capabilities of the
largest companies in the industry, but the service-oriented
disposition of a small organization.
We have accomplished this through constant investment in the
organization, which has included the acquisition of
industry-leading specialty manufacturers. To date, these acquired
entities include GW Schultz Tool (Tavares, FL), CGI Tool
(Chesterfield, IN), Alliance CNC (Grand Rapids, MI), Benchmark
Carbide (Springfield, MA), Intrepid Tool Industries (Phoenix, AZ),
North American Tool Corporation (South Beloit, IL), Taurus Tool
(Batavia, IL), and STF Precision (Arden, NC). These entities now
serve as the manufacturing arms of GWS Tool Group, and their
respective specialties power the larger GWS engine!
The Customer Service representative interacts with customers by
answering product and service questions, and suggests information
about other products and services. Processes orders, prepares
correspondences, and assists with billing. The ideal candidate will
strive to make a positive impact on customers by developing
relationships through exceptional care, positive communication and
a genuine interest in our team and clients we serve. This position
is located in Arden, NC.
- Responsible for processing and expediting customer orders and
quotes via phone, fax, or email.
- Provides assistance with technical support.
- Supports Quality Control with customer returns and
- Perform routine customer service tasks.
- Informs customers of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated
delays, and any additional information needed by the customer.
- Checks inventory control file for available stock to fill or
- Computes price, discount and delivery date of orders.
- Assist with billing and financials of customer invoices.
- Records special types of shipping, packing or labeling required
by customer orders.
- Assist the Operations Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1+ year experience or related training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- A pleasant, enthusiastic, well-spoken individual with a
flawless dedication to providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement skills and solve
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products such as Excel and
- Light work that includes moving objects up to 20 pounds at a
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic
information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Keywords: GWS Tool Group - Arden, NC, Asheville , Customer Service Representative, Other , Arden, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!