Company: Warren Wilson
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Warren Wilson College is seeking a detail oriented individual
with exceptionalcustomer service abilitiesas well as previous
supervision experienceto provide administrative and logistical
support for the Facilities department. The main components of this
positionincludeadministrative support,campus event scheduling and
set up, and the coordinationand oversightofMotor Pool. This unique
role also includessupervising and mentoring student workers who
will assist with the daily tasks related to customer service for
Interested individuals should read further to learn more about the
qualifications and job responsibilities for this full-time, exempt
position. First consideration will be given to candidates who apply
by 5pm EST on May 7, 2021. Please be aware no
relocation is available for this position. All applications must be
Warren Wilson College is committed to a culture of
educational access and ensuring that students and employees from a
diverse range of identities and experiences will thrive in this
community. Warren Wilson College is proud to be an equal
- Associate degree in Business, Business Administration or
related field OR two years of related professional experience
- One to three years of supervisory experience
- One to three years of customer service experience
- Demonstrated proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office Suite
including Google Suite and database management
- A valid North Carolina Driver's License with no
- Demonstrated organization abilities and managing multiple tasks
and projects simultaneously
- Must be physically capable of entering all campus facilities,
able to drive appropriate vehicles, and work indoors and
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 pounds, and carrying
tables, chairs, furniture and other equipment
- Must be capable of standing or walking for prolonged periods,
walking up and down inclines and climbing stairs
- Bachelors' degree in Business, Business Administration or
- Two years teaching experience and/or experience working with a
college age staff
Position Summary:The Facilities Management
Customer Service Coordinator is primarily responsible for providing
administrative support for the Facilities Department and customer
service for the campus of Warren Wilson College. In addition, this
position will oversee the motor pool operations, campus events
scheduling involving moves and event set-ups, and supervise, train
and work with a student crew to assist with the daily tasks of
customer service for the campus.
- Provide access to online driver's training and vehicle
familiarization to faculty, staff and students.
- Handle all campus licensing procedures for cars and trucks,
golf carts, and large passenger vehicles.
- Provide large passenger van road safety training and
facilitates the large passenger van road tests for faculty, staff
- Maintain UST compliance paperwork.
- Maintain time-off documentation for Facilities Management
- Coordinate pest control program with outside vendor(s).
- Assist Director and Assistant Director with spreadsheet
development and maintaining database reports.
- Order and maintain supplies for Facilities and its related
- Maintain motors pool functions, including managing
reservations, scheduling, and upkeep of the campus rental
- Keep track of all keys and vehicle locations.
- Ensure that vehicle mileage per trip is recorded and
maintained, in order for vehicle users to be charged appropriately
for their usage.
- Develop and disseminate motor pool policies and
Campus Events: Scheduling and Coordination
- Maintain up to date calendar of campus events to assist
facilities with making sure that events have proper coverage and no
overlap of scheduling.
- Communicate and collaborate with individuals and committees to
plan for appropriate classroom arrangements, office moves or event
needs, including timeline, space set up, and other details.
- Coordinate and delegate event set up preparation, including the
setup of tables and chairs for events, ensures the right equipment
is available and prepared for each scheduled event.
- Assist the WPO with selection and recruitment of student crew
members, and provide orientation and training for all student
workers to support their professional and educational
- Coordinate, communicate and monitor student work schedules, and
approve student time cards by payroll schedule deadlines.
- Maintain professional boundaries with student crew
- Guide students through the learning and performance goals and
evaluations process in a timely manner.
- Attend WPO supervisor orientations and retreats and collaborate
with the staff of the WPO to problem solve any student crew issues
that may arise.
Budget and Inventory Management
- Develops, maintains, and works within a realistic budget.
- Identifies equipment needs and maintains inventory for
Keywords: Warren Wilson, Asheville , Customer Service, Other , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!