Associate Branch Manager
Company: Home Trust Banking Partnership
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Associate Branch Manager is responsible for assisting the
Branch Manager or Retail Market Leader in administering and
directing sales and business development, marketing, and operations
of a branch office. This position manages daily activities, which
promote growth and reinforce the objectives of the relationship
banking and quality service programs.
Key Responsibilities / Essential Functions
- Drives branch performance results to meet/exceed branch sales
and service goals.
- Assists with developing and coaching branch employees for
performance and growth.
- Ensures fast, courteous, and efficient customer service is
maintained in banking office.
- Develops and promotes additional business for the branch
through community relations.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of branch operations to
ensure efficiency and compliance with operational and security
policies, audits, and other monthly, quarterly, and yearly
- Cross-sells and refers financial institution products and
- Responsible for accurately maintaining all branch cash
including vault and ATM(s).
- Assists the Branch Manager with interviewing, hiring, and
training employees, and assists with planning, assigning, and
directing their work.
- Assists the Branch Manager with managing and appraising
employee performance and addressing employee complaints to resolve
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree in related field preferred.
- 6+ years of banking experience on both new account opening and
lending processes, including HELOC.
- Experience in sales and service leadership roles required.
- S.A.F.E. registration required at the time of employment.
- Proven track record of being skilled in sales and customer
- Skilled sales and service leader, and a proven developer of
sales and service teams.
- Familiarity with all federal and state banking regulations,
including the Bank Secrecy Act and the USA Patriot Act.
- Knowledge of loan and deposit processing functions and related
requirements and procedures.
- Ability to successfully complete in-house & HELOC training
- Ability to learn, demonstrate, and foster the HomeTrust
corporate culture in all actions and words.
- Takes personal initiative and is a positive example for others
About HomeTrust Bank
HomeTrust Bank, founded in 1926, is a North Carolina chartered,
community-focused financial institution committed to providing
value-added community banking through online/mobile channels and
multiple locations in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and
Tennessee. Learn more at www.htb.com. Apply today to take your
first steps towards joining this talented population of employees
within a growing organization.
Work Environment, Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. HomeTrust Bank promotes an equal
employment opportunity workplace which includes reasonable
accommodation of qualified applicants and employees.
- This job operates in a professional office environment and
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, and fax machines.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include
close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust
- Physical activity requiring reaching, sifting, lifting up to 25
lbs., finger dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions,
talking and hearing are required.
- The employee will frequently communicate and must be able to
exchange accurate information with others.
- The employee may need to move around their office to attend
meetings and to access files, machinery or other job-related
DISCLAIMER: HomeTrust Bank is an evolving company. As such this
job description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working
conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an
accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the
right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks
be performed as assigned.
HomeTrust Bank values and promotes diversity and inclusion in
every aspect of our business and at every level within the company.
We recruit, hire, and promote employees based on their individual
ability and experience and in accordance with Affirmative Action
and Equal Employment Opportunity laws and regulations. Our policy
is that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender,
national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or
mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected
veteran, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Home Trust Banking Partnership, Asheville , Associate Branch Manager, Other , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!