To prepare Pick & Prep product and provide product preparation
services to create a sensory and engaging experience for guests,
while operating at or above company standards.
1. Actively engage guests through product preparation, active
sampling and suggestive selling.
2. To personally demonstrate superior guest service at all
times. This will included but is not limited to storytelling about
specific products within the department, highlighting product
benefits such as Fresh, Healthy, Seasonal and most importantly
3. Demonstrate knife showmanship skills to highlight the
services and show offered at Pick & Prep
4. Operate the Pick & Prep area according to strict
merchandising and operational standards.
5. Ensure the quality of product for sale meets Lowes Foods
6. Maintain sanitation and safety throughout the department
according to Lowes Foods standards.
7. Perform product preparation, receiving, ordering, stocking,
merchandising and guest service as necessary to achieve
8. Perform PA announcements.
9. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Must be able to actively engage guests. Willingness to have
fun with our guests.
3. Ability to work well with others.
4. Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and 50 lbs.
5. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
6. Knowledge of Pick & Prep operations.
7. Demonstrate ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks
and technical requirements of the job including knife skills.
8. Demonstrate effective communication, guest service and
9. Must be at least 18 years old.
10. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of
11. Ability to effectively communicate with, and take direction
12. Ability to work well with computers and scales.