Senior Master Scheduler
Company: Columbus McKinnon Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Location: Damascus, Virginia
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be
assigned as required.
- Manage MRP, capacity, lead time, and assembly schedule for
assigned products. Ensure adequate workflow to maintain production
and meet output and delivery expectations. Requires identifying,
escalating, expediting, monitoring, and resolving issues related to
component availability (purchased and manufactured) and any
resource constraints. Facilitate daily production meeting to engage
and inform all stakeholders as needed.
- Create, compile, distribute and track work orders for
upper-level assemblies and lower level components.
- Serve as the primary contact for customer service related to
order status and quoting delivery for incoming orders or new
quotes. Maintain work order and sales order dates to ensure they
reflect current expectations.
- Maintain and optimize planning parameters such as MOQ, safety
stock, lead time, and capacity within ERP system.
- Execute and refine forecasting processes within the ERP system
and the SIOP process.
- Analyze inventory to determine how to increase turns, avoid
excess and obsolete inventory while also ensuring a constant supply
of parts to support on time delivery.
- Manage inventory transitions associated with ECN's, product
rationalization, substitutions, and new product introductions.
Coordinate with Operations and Supply Chain and monitor part
- Establish and improve scheduling systems and associated
processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the team and
- Serves as subject matter expert for production control,
develops and shares best practices and works to advance the skills
and capabilities of others on the team. Able to provide interim
oversight of the Materials Team when Materials Manager is not
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies, and Abilities:
- Advanced computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel
and preferably Access.
- Strong sense of urgency coupled with the ability to multi-task
in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills utilized to
enable success and drive continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills, able to interact effectively
with multiple levels and functions within an organization.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of manufacturing scheduling and planning ERP system
experience with a portion including support of complex assembled
About Columbus McKinnon:
We design and make material handling products and solutions, but
the most important part of our business is our people. We have been
a hard working company for over 140 years - proud of our heritage,
where we come from, and where we're going. As Columbus McKinnon
grows, so does our need for driven and inspired employees. We are
publicly traded and expanding globally - to new markets,
geographies, and distribution channels. Join our winning team!
Columbus McKinnon Corporation promotes a diverse and inclusive
workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not
discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the
basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion,
sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, or
any other Federal or State legally-protected classes. We also value
the safety of all associates and work hard to maintain a Drug Free
Keywords: Columbus McKinnon Corporation, Asheville , Senior Master Scheduler, Other , Damascus, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!