Shipping & Receiving Associate
Company: Camping World
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless
adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV.
Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection
of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays
and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV
Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from
knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for
new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience.
Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make
it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team
already, but there's always room for more!
Camping World is looking for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receives and unloads items received, checking items against
invoices and printout; prepares discrepancy report as needed.
- Assembles and sets up merchandise displays and promotional
- Performs general housekeeping duties, which involves organizing
the warehouse, and general cleaning.
- Maintains filing system for special orders; orders parts
missing from stock items; tracks overstock items stored in the
- Responsible for checking in and shipping out U.P.S. and freight
- Provides assistance to customers' which involves such duties as
answering telephone inquiries, checking stock items, completing
enrollment forms, locating items, etc.
- Utilizes various hand tools in the performance of duties; wears
protective clothing, and operates a forklift, facsimile machine,
- Performs other related duties as required.
Essential Job Skills:
- High school graduate with one to two years of
shipping/receiving experience; or any equivalent combination of
training and experience, which provides the required knowledge;
skill and abilities.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to apply understanding to carry out instructions
furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Working knowledge of the activities, methods, procedures, and
policies of the Department. Thorough knowledge of effective
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- May lift up to 25lbs and/or move up to 50lbs with assistive
- Works in store and warehouse conditions. Exposure to
environmental conditions includes occasional exposure to extreme
heat/cold, and exposure to dusts.
- Forklift experience/certification preferred or ability to be
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package
including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time
associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more
information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's
policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee
based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran
or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any
other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local
Keywords: Camping World, Asheville , Shipping & Receiving Associate, Other , Hendersonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!