FBO CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Company: GSP International Airport
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Salary Level 3
Normal Hiring Range - $14.60/hr - $19.47/hr
Position Summary (Primary Function)
The FBO Customer Service Representative serves the FBO Customer
by providing full concierge service to the customer. Service can
include, making reservations, ordering customized supplies, knowing
the customer preferences, resolving problems, and ensuring
satisfaction. The FBO Customer Service Representative also
maintains records as required by the company and serves as the
frontline for incoming guests.
Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Answers incoming telephone lines, greets arriving customers and
provides general information and assistance at the FBO Customer
- Maintains records of financial transactions that occur on
- Arranges for customer travel, hotel reservations, auto rental,
entertainment and other varied requirements.
- Tracks aircraft arrival and assures prompt line service.
- Arranges for prompt customer de-briefing by appropriate
- Works overtime hours as needed
- Observes all safety, environmental and general housekeeping
rules and policies.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by FBO Customer
Service Lead or Supervisor
Education Requirements (Evaluation Factors: Skills,
Education, Experience, Ability)
- High School Diploma or GED or any combination of experience and
training which provides the required knowledge, skills and
- Must exhibit the desire to continue training and increase
knowledge needed to stay abreast of changing industry regulations,
standards and procedures.
- 1 year of face to face customer service experience
- Demonstrated Conflict Resolution experience preferred.
- Knowledge of radio procedures and protocols preferred.
- Prior experience working in an airport or Fixed Base Operation
- Prior hospitality experience preferred.
Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficiency in the use of a personal computer is necessary,
including skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook email, and
- This position requires skills in prioritization, organization,
verbal communications and interpersonal relations, and the ability
to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills
- Ability to perform light to medium lifting as necessary
- Certifications and training may be required as needed.
- Diligence must be exercised when handling confidential
- Reasonable care for equipment/process will prevent
- Responsible for own work but must coordinate work with
- Must be able to physically operate a variety of office
equipment and machines
- Must be able to exert up to five pounds of force occasionally
and/or negligible amounts of force frequently to lift, carry, push,
pull or otherwise move objects
- Must have good eyesight/corrected if necessary
- Position involves mostly sedentary work, but may require
walking, standing, stooping or reaching for brief periods of
- Must be able to lift and or carry weights of up to 20
- This position requires uncommon tours of duty to include but
not limited to weekends and holidays, rotating shift assignments
and overtime duty.
- Will be subject to recall after normal duty hours.
- Must be able to complete and pass a background investigation as
required by the Federal Government.
Keywords: GSP International Airport, Asheville , FBO CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, Other , Greer, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!