We are hiring motivated part-time Guest Experience Leaders!
Start moving forward safely today - McDonald's corporate-owned
and franchise restaurants have over 50 procedures in place to help
ensure the safety and wellbeing of Crew Members, customers, and the
Start building your future today - Build your skills through
world-class training and pursue your education. We offer college
tuition assistance, free high school completion programs, free
English language classes, and even career advising to help
employees achieve their goals.
Start a flexible schedule today - Get a job that fits your life
and encourages you to balance what's important to you.
Start a feel-good moment and start your application today!
The Guest Experience Leader interacts with the guest at every
stage of the Customer Journey by:
- Checking in with guests to inquire about the food and
restaurant experience, ensuring that they have everything they
- Expertly handling guest concerns and knowing when it is
appropriate to bring an issue to management
- Assisting guests with the self-order kiosks and troubleshooting
- Partnering with other restaurant employees to ensure that the
restaurant is clean, well maintained, and ready to meet guests'
needs at all times
- Paying special attention to assist families with children and
guests with special needs (e.g., getting down on one knee when
talking to a child, carrying trays, helping to find seating)
- Sharing the latest restaurant promotions and special offers
with guests, including deals on the Mobile Order & Pay app
- Identifying potential areas of improvement and sharing these
opportunities with management
Along with competitive pay, a Guest Experience Leader at a
McDonald's corporate-owned restaurant is eligible for incredible
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts and free meals
- Local and national savings at your favorite places
- Paid sick leave and/or paid time away
- Recognition program and cash incentives
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to
This job posting contains some general information about what it
is like to work in this restaurant, but is not a complete
description of all duties of the job. People who work in this
restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day and this
posting does not list every essential function of the job.