The Warehouse Supervisor position is accountable for
coordinating all ship/rec activities and overseeing Material
Handler workloads and schedules. Oversees the Material Handling
support as it relates to supporting Production. Oversees the
unloading and loading of plant supplies, finished goods for
shipment and prepare the proper paperwork for all related
shipping/receiving processes. Providing Instructional/Training
Skills and building the Team Environment.
• Responsible for complying with food safety, food security,
Quality, GMP’s, HAACP, Allergen, and Sensitizer as well as other
regulations as required.
• Know and follow all company safety procedures and policies, as
well as all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
• Overseeing the loading and unloading of all inventory and product
for the location.
• Direct and coordinate the activities of the Warehouse while
maintaining Budget Control.
• Development of the team and continuous improvement in the
performance of all Team Members by setting clear and challenging
goals and objectives.
• Maintain strong links with 3rd party suppliers through regular
meetings and ensure that any issues are being addressed.
• Ensure that all stock issues are resolved and feedback to
relevant Managers on Key Performance Indicators such as Accuracy,
Performance, and Efficiency.
• Set the environment of the Company by demonstrating our values,
standards, and practices.
• Personnel responsibilities to include training, scheduling,
supervising, and evaluation of all warehouse personnel,
coordination of training activities, developing a team atmosphere,
and monitoring all employees through performance appraisals,
coaching, and discipline.
• Manage stock destruction and aged stock removal process.
• Ensure Warehouse Personnel are responsible for duties such as
good house-keeping, stock counts, and where appropriate, movement
of stock through use of pallet truck or fork-lifts.
• Establish priorities and direct loading workforce to satisfy
• Review and resolve operational problems to minimize cost and
prevent operational delays.
• Operate and navigate SAP warehouse module.
• Responsible for the security of the product, equipment, and the
• Handle all damaged product orders and monitor status of returned
• Communicate and work closely with manufacturing personnel to
ensure appropriate materials are available to meet production
• Develop and implement policies, procedures, and SOP’s to ensure
consistent quality and operating efficiency.
• Ensure compliance with OSHA and other safety regulatory agencies
as well as maintaining the material handling equipment and ensuring
all warehouse personnel are certified on the equipment.
• Represents the company in a positive manner at all times.
• Maintains all Warehouse Material Handling Equipment and works
closely with Vendors to ensure equipment costs are within
Education & Experience
• Associate Degree in related field.
• 5+ years relevant work experience in warehouse management.
• SAP/Warehouse Management Module Experience preferred.
• Knowledge and experience with Ulti-Pro Time Management
Skills & Knowledge
• Experience in Food/Beverage Manufacturing preferred.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, and Power Point.
• Proven Leadership experience in the Warehouse Environment.
• Experience and understanding of financial processes including
• Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to
develop a team environment promoting internal growth.
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
• Initiative, the ability to work independently, strong customer
service orientation, strong written and verbal skills and
flexibility, vision and creativity.
• High level of accountability, quality and innovation strives for
high performance, emphasizes problem prevention, develops ideas for
improvement, documented new processes, and ensures accuracy of
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in an organized, detailed
manner, given limited time frames.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
REM-01 WS-01 WS-LC
• Physical- Continuously standing or walking. Regular requirements
to lift/handle/carry material or equipment of moderate weight.
• Visual/Sensory- This position requires regular need to give
moderate attention with one or two senses at a time.
• Work Environment- Work and environment are very repetitive.
• Mental Stress- There is pronounced pressure from deadline,
production quotas, accuracy or similar demands.
Shift start: 5:00AM
Shift length: 10 hours
Monday-Friday, some weekends and evenings required
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 21+ years old
We are the world’s largest independent bottler for retailers and
A-brands in Europe and North America. We combine production of
retailer brands and contract manufacturing for branded beverage
companies on an effective multiuser production platform that
benefits from scale advantages and additional services. Our
production platform covers over 60 manufacturing sites in Europe,
US, Canada and Mexico providing customers with close proximity and
reliable service across geographies. Our global supply chain
expertise and local innovation capabilities offer an almost
unlimited variety of soft drinks, fruit juices and other beverages,
manufactured to individual customer specifications and