Location: East Flat Rock
Posted on: July 22, 2021
$15/hr, plus $500 new hire bonus, see details below
- Performing visual inspection of cartons for printing, die-cutting
and gluing defects while feeding and packing cartons.
- Along with Quality department, verifies case count.
- Participating in line clearance procedures after each item is
- Working in other areas as needed, including QA sorting and Flat
- Maintaining cleanliness of work area.
Shift start: 6:00AM or 4:00PM
Shift length: 10 hours
Monday - Friday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Must be at least 18+ years old
$500 new hire incentive
Retention bonus! Receive $500 after six months of
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Keywords: WestRock, Asheville , Production Worker, Other , East Flat Rock, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!