Nutrition Services Driver - $11.10/hr to 13.56/hr
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Responsible for the transportation and delivery of food for
nutrition and children’s services programs in Transylvania
Principal Duties and
Drives agency vehicle to pick up and deliver food and supplies
for congregate, home delivered and children’s services meal
Inspects assigned vehicle to ensure safety and working order of
Prepares transportation reports such as inspection, mileage, and
Keep the van/truck clean inside and outside.
Additional Duties and
Assists Quebec Site Manager with home-delivered meal
Performs related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Experience: Skilled in
safe driving habits.
- Must possess a valid North Carolina driver license with a good
- Must be willing to adapt hours to meet needs of programs
- Must pass background check
- Must participate in WCCA drug testing program
- Must maintain a current Red Cross Adult First Aid/CPR
- Must maintain Serv Safe certification
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills and etiquette.
Keywords: WCCA, Asheville , Nutrition Services Driver - $11.10/hr to 13.56/hr, Other , Hendersonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!