Human Resources Manager - $53000.00/yr to $65800.00/yr
Location: Mills River
Posted on: July 23, 2021
WCCA is searching for an experienced Human Resources Manager to
join our awesome HR team to provide support to our team of
excellent teachers, leaders and experts. Our ideal candidate has a
thorough understanding of HR policy and procedures and is an
effective communicator and influencer of teammates at all levels of
an organization. The bulk of the role will involve associate
onboarding, training, compliance, associate relations, and being
the connector between the locations and our Human Resources team.
We are eager to find an HR Manager who easily connects with people
and has a detail-oriented mindset to handle the changing nature of
our organization and the workforce.
Principal Duties and
- Responsible for managing employee relations including, employee
concerns/complaints, performance improvements plans, terminations
and employee discipline.
- Plans, implements and supervises the employee relations
- Develops and supports tools and techniques for establishing
collaborative management-employee team building and problem
- The ability to motivate and work with and through others to
achieve desired results
- Guides management and employee actions by researching,
developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods,
and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by
studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation;
enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and
educational opportunities; reading professional publications;
maintaining personal networks; participating in professional
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting
ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring
opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Monitors recordkeeping and compliance of payroll, employee
welfare plans and required federal, state, and local
- Regularly monitors payroll and policies to assure compliance
with requirements of funding sources such as Head Start,
Transportation, and Section 8.
degree required in Human Resources ,Business Administration, Public
Administration, or related field.
years in the Human Resource field.
and supervisory experience preferred.
of education and experience will be considered.
Keywords: WCCA, Asheville , Human Resources Manager - $53000.00/yr to $65800.00/yr, Other , Mills River, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!