SUPERVISOR, SHIFT-HRLY (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Posted Date: Jul 7, 2021
can now complete your entire job
application for this job via SMS text
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search
for the requisition ID
Click here to view
- We have an opening for a full-time Supervisor, SHIFT
- Location: UNC Asheville, 1 University Heights,
Asheville, NC 28804. Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Full-Time: Varies and includes weekends. More
details upon interview!
- Requirement: Supervisory experience is
- Sign On Bonus! $300, $75 after $30 days, 75 after 60,
and $150 after 90 days!
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our
standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 &
search for the requisition ID number 555417 . Click here to view
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more
than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager
faster. Click here to get a sneak peek
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may
be interested in joining our team.
Chartwells Higher Education brings fresh ideas and innovative
concepts to higher education foodservice. We have quickly
established ourselves as the leading college and university
foodservice partner in the industry, and were twice named the
Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News. While we reflect
on a proud past, we keep a keen eye on what is yet to come,
especially in the areas of culinary development and nutrition. We
foster development in a setting where mobility, teamwork, and
Full time associates at Chartwells Higher Education are
offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Ensures the proper assembly and service of foods.
Maintains sanitation and safety of the department's service and
utility areas. Supervises retail associates.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for proper cash handling and completion of required
daily, weekly and monthly reports, including weekly inventory, cash
reports and production records.
- Responds to customer needs and requests; resolves customer
- Assists with menu planning and ordering using appropriate
company programs and initiatives.
- Ensures that department is opened and closed per departmental
- Assists in the selection and orientation of associates;
oversees associate training.
- Develops and posts associates' work schedules.
- Ensures associates' daily and weekly tasks are appropriately
- Evaluates, mentors and disciplines associates according to
- Complies with federal, state, local and health department
regulations; helps ensure compliance with company policies,
procedures and practices involving food, personal safety and
- Follows HACCP guidelines when receiving, assembling and
distributing food supplies to ensure the quality and safety of food
- Identifies and uses cleaning chemicals following directions
recommended by manufacturers and per MSDS/SDS sheets.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass,
we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
Keywords: Compass Group, Asheville , SUPERVISOR, SHIFT-HRLY (FULL-TIME), Other , ASHEVILLE, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!