Surgical Technician ENT Practice FT Days $2500 Sign on Bonus
Posted on: September 14, 2021
SURGICAL TECH ENT PRACTICE FULL TIME
100 HOSPITAL DRIVE HENDERSONVILLE NC 28792
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth
- $2500 Sign on Bonus
- Immediate Benefits
- Join a family of caregivers who provide whole person care;
body-mind-spirit, to people living in communities accross Western
- AdventHealth Hendersonville offers the uncommon compassion of a
hometown community hospital powered by the support of a national
healthcare system enabling it to provide services, technologies,
and facilities to meet the whole health needs of our
- Faith based organization that extends Christ's healing miistry
to every person, every time.
- Co-workers who feel like family and together deliver on our
Service Standards of Keep Me Safe, Love Me, Make it Easy and Own
- As a part of the more than 1,100 team members who make up
AdventHealth Hendersonville, you will enjoycompetitive salaries,
exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth and leadership
FT Days, 40 hours per week
Mon thru Thurs: 7:45 to
Friday: 7:45 to 1:00
You Will Be Responsible
- Assist surgeon during invasive procedures and endoscopic
- Ensure the exam room is adequately prepared for the
- Monitor PAR level of all surgical instruments and
- Clean and sterilize all surgical instruments.
- Participate in departmental staff meetings and performance
- Interact professionally with patient and family.
- Provide patient with explanations and verbal reassurance, if
- Notify appropriate licensed professional when patient complains
- Adapt procedures to meet individual needs of neonate,
pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients for
- Demonstrate competence in care of specimens and accurately
handle specimens at all times.
- Assist in positioning, prepping, and draping of patients for
- Carry out medical/surgical asepsis during
- Maintain safe environment for patient, co-workers and self, per
hospital policies and procedures.
- Check all equipment/instruments needed, prior to each procedure
to ensure proper functioning.
- Protect patientâ€™s sensitivities and right to privacy; closely
observe patient with minimal disturbance.
- Treat patients and their families with respect and dignity.
Identify and address psychosocial, cultural, ethnic, and
religious/spiritual needs of patients and their families.
- Follow aseptic technique when opening sterile supplies and
setting up procedures.
- Perform all aspects of patient care in an environment that
optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of
medical/health care error.
- Clean and prepare rooms between procedures and after last
patient; restock supplies when necessary and organize effectively
for end of day clean up.
- Be responsible for the care of instruments and equipment during
intra/postoperative phase, including cleaning and processing of
- Follow written procedures for steam sterilization; know
responsibilities and the necessity for chemical and biological
- Consult with other staff members when in question or unfamiliar
with equipment or procedure.
- Complete documentation within shift and meet current standards,
policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and good working
relationship with co-workers, for the patientâ€™s benefit.
- Make decisions reflecting knowledge of facts and good judgment
within the Technicianâ€™s scope of practice.
What you will
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Tech Program required
- One year OR experience and or surgical office experience
- National Sulrgical Technician certification or must be
certified within one year of employment required.
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification
Assist surgeon during clinic visits
and invasive procedures. Ensure exam rooms are adequatelly
prepared for procedure. Monitor PAR Level of all surgical
instruments and supplies. Clean and sterilize all surgical
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Asheville , Surgical Technician ENT Practice FT Days $2500 Sign on Bonus, Other , Hendersonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!