Forklift Operator -
Make up to $17.00
per hour as a Forklift Operator! MAU at Kimberly-Clark is
immediately hiring Forklift Operators in Hendersonville, NC. Join
the MAU team at Kimberly-Clark in the Berkeley plant today to help
provide highly needed products throughout the world!
What We Offer:
- Newly increased pay rates:
- Day Shift: $16.50 per hour
- Night Shift: $17.00 per hour
- Paid weekly
- Safety and Referral Bonus– up to $200 a month
- Weekly paycheck
- Paid vacation
- Health benefits
- Smoke-free work environment
- Annual associate recognition dinners
- Career path progression: Shipping Coordinator – Crew Lead –
Warehouse Supervisor etc!
What We Are Looking
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred, not required)
- At least 6 months of forklift experience required
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts (7A-7P or 7P-7A)
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., stand, lift, twist, and
What You’ll Do As A Forklift
- Identify and improve upon opportunities to increase the
efficiencies and productivity of operations
- Actively participate in correct and complete tie out
communications with incoming shift change
- Responsible for material movement from assets to the Finished
- Ensure all rolls are stretch wrapped properly and bay located
to the proper area of the warehouse
- Require 100% scanning accuracy and compliance for movement of
the material in order to maintain proper tracking of inventory
- Validation of proper placement and securement of header and
footer on each roll
- Timely put away of material, should always remain current with
- Perform other manufacturing duties as assigned
Kimberly-Clark Hiring Process in Hendersonville,
- Apply for the Forklift Operator
- An MAU Recruiter will get in touch with you in
the next two business hours to have your interview.
- If qualified, we will run a background check and
a drug test.
- Start working within 2 days of your
Bonus – Share this job! For
every person that you refer gets hired, and works 160 hours, you
can make $250 per person!
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth
potential within as little as 30 days of hire. MAU Workforce
Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40
successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing
solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need
them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because
we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your
family, and your future.
Who is Kimberly-Clark?
Kimberly-Clark's brands, including Andrex, Cottonelle, Depend,
Huggies, Kleenex, Plenitude, Poise, Scott and U by Kotex, are an
indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries.
Fueled by ingenuity, creativity, and an understanding of people’s
most essential needs, Kimberly-Clark’s employees around the world
create products that help individuals experience more of what’s
essential to them. We’re hiring to fill Forklift Operator positions
for this world-leading manufacturer of consumer goods.
All Applicants must submit to background
check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job
description not designed to be a complete list of all duties,
responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Forklift