Want to work for a company that is reimagining
distribution? Join Univar Solutions, the premier global
distributor of chemicals and ingredients. Our goal is to
function as a direct extension of our customers’ teams; to serve as
an ally in their quest of business success.
At Univar Solutions, we’re building on our more than 90 years of
experience and drawing on deep resources – inventory and
logistics experts, scientists, PhDs, procurement, customer service,
sales and marketers-to deliver consultative services and an
unmatched portfolio to solve customers’ formulation and operational
challenges. When you work for Univar Solutions, you’ll play
an important role in shaping how we deliver more than chemical and
Mixes and packages Company products. Maintains inventory levels
and assists in shipping and receiving products and materials in the
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs manual warehouse duties as assigned or directed.
- Loads and unloads company trucks, common carriers and customer
vehicles using forklift and other required equipment.
- Ships and receives products according to company’s procedures
- Assists in the maintenance of the warehouse facility.
- Serves on company’s in-plant or off-site emergency response
- Places hazardous materials or waste into appropriate
- Receives, unloads and places into storage hazardous waste
received from off-site generators; completes inspections and
paperwork associated with receiving and storing hazardous
- Properly manages hazardous waste while inside container storage
area or otherwise under company responsibility or controls.
- Prepares for shipment and loads hazardous waste destined for
off-site recycling/disposal facilities; completes inspections and
paperwork associated with shipping hazardous waste.
- Cleans and maintains warehouse and equipment.
- Adheres to company quality processes, as applicable.
- Assists to resolve product quality issues in an efficient and
timely manner, as applicable.
- Performs all other duties as required.
- Complies with all company policies, rules and guidelines.
- Ability to operate an industrial powered lift truck or forklift
according to company procedures and governmental regulations
- Knowledge of cGMP requirements as it pertains to FDARP as
applicable to the facility
- Ability to use and maintain respiratory protection
- Ability to learn proper methods for handling hazardous
materials and wastes, with training
Ability to read, write, count, understand, and speak English
Physical Demands/Environmental Conditions:
- Physical ability to lift and carry at least 100 lb. net bags
for short distances
- Physical ability to tilt back or break 800 lb. net drums onto a
- Physical ability to stand and walk for long periods of
- Test negative on the company’s drug tests
- Exposure to fumes, dirt, noise and hazardous chemicals on a
daily basis. May require safety equipment and/or
Univar Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and
will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, or other protected
We offer comprehensive benefits to employees including
medical, dental, STD, LTD and life insurance, 401k, generous PTO
and much more.
Send questions/ resumes