Posted on: October 13, 2021
- Make up corrugated cases and place - product in the case for
- Check job specifications to materials in use.
- Placing cartons in feed maintaining proper stack height and
- Changing pallets and/or loads.
- Packing product as per packing specifications.
- Performing a quality inspection of material to ensure product
quality to the customer.
- Assuring completion of the necessary documentation.
- Assisting operator in maintaining production and quality.
- Maintaining housekeeping standards.
Shift start: 7:00PM
Shift length: 12 hours
Monday - Friday. some weekend work as needed
- Dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Keywords: WestRock, Asheville , Production Worker, Other , Marion, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!