Company: Jennings Builder Supply
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Now Building Future Leaders!
Jennings Builders Supply is now seeking a Non CDL
Driver to join our team.
We’re a people first company that’s passionate about continuous
improvement. Are you looking to join a company that promotes from
within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment,
then apply now!
What you should know about working at Jennings
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions
are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not
a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our
divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous
improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping
organized and on task.
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe
and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home
in the same condition they came to work.
How You Will Spend Your Days as a Non CDL
- Delivers and unloads materials to customer‘s satisfaction.
- Completes daily equipment inspection.
- Completes necessary paperwork such as delivery tickets and
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Assists in unloading material returned for credit.
- Typically delivers raw materials to customer.
- Delivery will consist of residential and commercial
We want you to build your career with us! Can you
check all of these boxes?
Non CDL Driver Requirements:
- Experience. At least 1 year experience
- Special Skills. Must maintain a valid
operator’s license and meet driver requirements.
- Physical. Ability to bend, twist, squat
and reach. Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to 100
lbs throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and
help motivate others.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision
(starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and
- How do we top that? We support your
educational and career goals with our continuing educations
programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Jennings
Jennings Builders Supply is an equal opportunity
employer of all qualified individuals. We are committed to being a
welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with
diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission
of being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with
the ability to build their career. People of color, women,
LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to
Keywords: Jennings Builder Supply, Asheville , CDL Driver, Other , Fletcher, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!