Inside Sales Representative
Company: Jennings Builder Supply
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Now Building – Future Leaders!
Jennings Builders Supply is seeking experienced candidates for
our Inside Sales Representative position. We’re a people first
company that’s passionate about continuous improvement.
What you should know about working at Jennings Builders
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions
are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not
a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our
divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous
improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping
organized and on task.
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe
and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home
in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as an Inside Sales
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding product selection,
placement of orders, requests for prices and quotations, complaints
and scheduling of deliveries and installations, and providing
- Initiate telephone calls to customers to generate sales.
- Coordinate purchase and delivery of special projects.
- Obtains information on pricing, specifications, uses and
- Code and input customer orders, pricing information and
additional data into the computer system.
- Create sales tickets.
- Maintain stock levels on the sales floor and in the
- Researches credits, returns and late payments as needed.
We want you to build your career with us! Can you
check all of these boxes?
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Minimum Experience. 1 year in building
material industry with basic knowledge of product.
- Special Skills. Ability to operate
computer, calculator and cash register.
- Knowledge. Previous building supply
- Communication. Excellent interpersonal
and customer relation skills (Required).
- Education. High School Diploma or
- Physical Demands. Ability to lift up to
25 lbs. and up to 50 lbs. on a random basis.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and
help motivate others.
- Excellence. Must have an excellent
attendance history with a work ethic to match.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision
(starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and
- How do we top that? We support your
educational and career goals with our continuing educations
programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Jennings Builders
Jennings Builders Supply, a Division of US LBM
Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
order of protection status, or any other legally recognized
protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Jennings Builder Supply, Asheville , Inside Sales Representative, Other , Fletcher, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!