RN Intake/Admissions Coord Behavioral Health Unit PRN Nights
Posted on: October 13, 2021
RN INTAKE ADMISSIONS COORD
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PRN NIGHTS
100 Hospital Drive Hendersonville NC
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth
- Join a family of caregivers who provide whole person care; body
- mind - spirit, to people living in communities across Western
- AdventHealth Hendersonville offers the uncommon compassion of a
hometown community hospital powered by the support of a national
healthcare system enabling it to provide services, technologies,
and facilities to meet the whole health needs of our
- Faith based organization that extends Christ's healing ministry
to every person, every time.
- Co-workers who feel like family and together deliver on our
Service Standards of Keep Me Safe, Love Me, Make it Easy and Own
- As a part of the more than 1,100 team members who make up
AdventHealth Hendersonville, you will enjoy competitive salaries,
exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth and leadership
PRN as needed
You will responsible
- Assesses plans, evaluates and
implements admissions for all Behavioral Health units per
department specific admission criteria. Reports findings to
M.D. for final disposition of each call. Reports admission
data, including preliminary admission diagnosis, medication
administration reconciliation data, and estimated arrival
information to the Charge RN on the designated inpatient
- Able to
work independently to facilitate both voluntary and involuntary
admissions; acquiring all appropriate consents and legal documents
- Accurately follows up on
Utilization Review activities, with documentation in the
- Able to
determine preliminary discharge planning needs and type of
assistance/setting/resources necessary for the patient/family.
Reports information to attending physician at the time of
- Able to communicate with physician
regarding patient/family needs and expectations prior to
What you will
- Current North Carolina RN license
- Current American Heart Association
BLS certification required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of
- Behavioral Health experience preferred.
Plans, coordinates, and
documents admissions for the Behavioral Health Department inpatient
units. Working with the admitting physician, ensures compliance of
each potential admission with JCAHO, federal and state regulations
related to admission criteria for inpatient psychiatric treatment.
Performs Utilization Review for each admission as needed and
ensures overall compliance with follow-up UR as
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Asheville , RN Intake/Admissions Coord Behavioral Health Unit PRN Nights, Other , Hendersonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!