Registered Nurse Physician Services Cardiology PRN
Posted on: October 13, 2021
REGISTERED NURSE CARDIOLOGY
100 Hospital Drive Hendersonville
Top Reasons To Work At
- Join a family of caregivers who provide whole person
care; body, mind, and spirit, to people living in communities
across Western North Carolina.
- AdventHealth Hendersonville offers the uncommon
compassion of a hometown community hospital powered by the support
of a national healthcare system enabling it to provide services,
technologies, and facilities to meet the whole health needs of our
- Faith based organization that extends Christ's healing
ministry to every person, every time.
- Co-workers who feel like family and together deliver on
our Service Standards of Keep Me Safe, Love Me, Make it Easy and
- As a part of the more than 1,100 team members who make
up AdventHealth Hendersonville, you will enjoycompetitive salaries,
exceptional beneifts and opportunities for growth and leadership
PRN as needed to include weekend
You Will Be Responsible
- Assist the physician(s) in
providing medical care to patients in the physician practice
- Performs venipuncture; administers
injections; aids in diagnostic procedures.
- Documents pertinent information in
patient charts by dictation or handwriting.
- Takes patient vital signs and
accurately documents these.
- Instructs patients for procedures,
makes appointments and answers medically related phone calls at
- Performs all aspects of patient
care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces
the likelihood of medical/health care error.
- Provides care appropriate to the
condition and age of the patient.
- Demonstrates an ability to assist
physicians with procedures and perform services requiring technical
and manual skills.
- Documentation meets current
standards and policies.
What You Will Need
- Current North Carolina RN License required
- BLS certification requied
- Medical office experience preferred
Assist Physician with medical care in
a physician practice setting. Communicates with physician(s),
co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical
condition including results of diagnostic studies and
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Asheville , Registered Nurse Physician Services Cardiology PRN, Other , Hendersonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!