CMA-Certified Medical Assistant or LPN Multi-Specialty AdventHealth Hendersonville/Brevard
Posted on: October 15, 2021
Certified Medical Assistant AdventHealth
Hendersonville & Brevard
50 Hospital Drive, Suite
2-D Hendersonville, NC
123 E Main St Suite 102,
Brevard, NC 28712
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth
- Up to $1000 Sign on
- Community Involvement
- Located in the beautiful mountains
of Western North Carolina
- Great Benefits
- Co-workers that feel like
- Faith Based
You Will Be Responsible
- Provide patient care in the office setting.
- Provide care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general
aspects of care.
- Provide care that reflects initiative and responsibility
indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a
Registered Nurse and/or Physician.
- Maintain regulatory requirements, nursing and office policies,
procedures and standards.
- Ability to assist nursing and medical staff with routine
examinations and patient treatments. This includes neonate,
pediatric, adolescent and geriatric patients and the general
What You Will Need:
- High school graduate or equivalent required
- Certification as Medical Assistant.
- One-year medical office experience preferred.
- Completion of venipuncture class preferred.
Provide patient care in the office
setting, meeting the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Asheville , CMA-Certified Medical Assistant or LPN Multi-Specialty AdventHealth Hendersonville/Brevard, Other , Hendersonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!