ASSISTANT HOME HEALTH PT
AdventHealth Hendersonville/Park Ridge
100 Hospital Drive
Hendersonville NC 28792
Top Reasons To Work At
You Will Be
· Perform duties essentially of
personal care which might be given to convalescent, chronically ill
or disabled persons in their homes.
· Perform patient and/or caregiver
involvement for optimal level of self-care and/or
· Perform duties as assigned by
Supervisor or Case Manager including baths, oral hygiene, nail
care, foot care, skin care, pressure relief, dressing patient,
feeding and transferring patient.
· Take accurate vital signs and
report those which fall outside of patient established perimeters,
· Describe the activities of daily
living and demonstrate the ability to use techniques to assist the
patient to meet these activities. Use agency HHA guidelines for
additional resources and reference.
· Receive 12 hours per year of
appropriate in-service or training as required by regulations and
· Follow Plan of Care (POC) and
notify CM or supervisor when patient’s needs are not met by current
· Identify and communicate adverse
or problematic findings to the Case Manager or
· Demonstrate the ability to chart
according to professional
· Function as part of the patient’s
interdisciplinary care team.