Company: Drake Software
Posted on: January 16, 2022
JOB SUMMARY:HYBRID WORK MODEL AVAILABLEWe are looking for a
highly capable Salesforce administrator to ensure that our
organization capitalizes on the benefits offered by the salesforce
system. In this role, your duties will include creating user
accounts, maintaining our sales databases, and training staff on
the effective use of Salesforce products. To ensure success as a
Salesforce administrator, you should possess extensive knowledge of
Salesforce system administration and the ability to work in a
fast-paced environment. Salesforce administrators ensure that their
Salesforce expertise translates into optimized sales department
operations. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows,
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other
- Maintaining the sales cloud, as well as building custom reports
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic
tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as
providing training and support.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to
field history tables.
- Preparing reports for sales and other departments.
- Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce advanced
- A bachelor's degree in computer or data science with be
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator in a
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles,
and managing access.
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user
support.NEEDED ATRIBUTES / COMPETENCIES:
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Good time management skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills to include instructional
- Works well in a team
- Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
- Company does not offer sponsorship.
- Job is located in Franklin, NC with HYRBID Work guidelines
Keywords: Drake Software, Asheville , Salesforce Administrator, Other , Franklin, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!