Company: Asheville Ortho - Mission Main
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Description IntroductionLast year our HCA Healthcare colleagues
invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As
a(an) Radiologic Technologist with Asheville Ortho - Mission Main
you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving
back!BenefitsWe are committed to providing our employees with the
support they need. At Asheville Ortho - Mission Main, we offer
eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes
medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some
unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic AssistanceandReimbursementsfor Tuition and Student
- Employee Discountsincluding Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home,Auto, andPet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term&Long Term Disabilitycoverage
- Legal Benefitsand lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsWould you like to unlock your potential with a leading
healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our
colleagues? Join the Asheville Ortho - Mission Main family! We will
give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our
organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Radiologic
Technologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job
Summary and Qualifications
- Performs timely radiology procedures for subsequent evaluation
and treatment by attending physician.
- Performs necessary quality control procedures to ensure quality
exams are performed.
- Maintains patient comfort and adheres to proper safety
- Contributes to the teamwork, philosophy of the
- Adheres to and practices appropriate infection control policies
- Assumes responsibility for maintain and improving diagnostic
imaging knowledge and skills with the support and assistance of
outside educational resources.
- Assists in maintaining budgeted supply expense.
- Responsible for maintaining current licensure and certification
for the facility radiology equipment and licensure.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must read and understand and adhere to all Physician Services
policies and procedures.
- Practice and adhere to the Code of Conduct and Mission and
Values statementsWhat qualifications you will need:EDUCATION:
- This job requires a degree from an x-ray program.EXPERIENCE:
- Two years training in an accredited school for Radiology
Technology, basic x-ray experience and trauma work is
- ARRT and license in accordance to state regulations. is skilled
in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We
are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical
education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+
urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcares graduate medical
education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional
resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out
value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver
patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment
to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the Worlds Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different
ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderBe a part of an organization that invests
in you!We are reviewing applications for our Radiologic
Technologist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
patient care!We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by
physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the
practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a
comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across
approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to
deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing
care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine.
We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on
the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million
patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve
the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but
everywhere. Were committed to improving more lives in more ways,
and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Keywords: Asheville Ortho - Mission Main, Asheville , Radiologic Technologist, Other , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!