Machine Operator - All Shifts
Company: Parkway Products, LLC
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job Description New Employees Eligible for $1500 Sign-On
Bonus!!Job Summary:Performs inspection and packaging of plastic
parts. Adheres to all plant and OSHA safety policies and
- Processes manufactured parts per job instructions, pack
verified amounts, and label appropriately.
- Constructs boxes for packing at assigned machine.
- Visually inspects parts for defects as noted on QPM and sample
boards to ensure quality parts are being packed in compliance with
- May cut off runners with gate cutters and inspect such things
as springs or screws to ensure finished part meets
- Enters information on log sheets such as in-process books every
two hours as quality checks are made to ensure product consistency
and conformity to quality standards.
- Understands production records and is able to keep accurate
counts of accepted, rejected and scrapped product as noted on
- Lifts and carries boxes (up to 50 lbs.) to pallets for removal
to shipping or storage. On occasion may use pallet jack to move
pallets of boxes or totes.
- Responsible for keeping the assigned work area well organized,
clean and neat
- Alerts shift supervisor of machine malfunction or scrap
- Maintains effective working relationships with other
- Additional duties as assigned.Required Skills/Abilities:
- Ability to work with coworkers in a team environment.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations.
- Ability to maintain and understand records and data, as well as
complete required documentation.
- Ability to use two and four wheeled hand trucks, pallet
- Continuous mental and visual attention to production of quality
- English language proficiency to include verbal and written
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings.Education
- High School Diploma or GEDPhysical Requirements:
- Must be able to stand entire shift (8+ hrs.).
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Requires manual dexterity.
- Moderate physical demand involving lifting and moving of
materials and equipment.
- Frequently moves from waist level to floor level.Benefits
Offered:Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term & Short
Term Disability, Critical Care and Accident Coverage, Pet
Insurance, Wellness Program, Vacation, Sick Time, 401K with Match,9
paid holiday's and work/life balance...plus much more! Equal
Opportunity Employer1st Shift 7:30am - 4:00pm2nd Shift 3:30pm -
12:00am3rd Shift 11:30pm - 8:00am
Keywords: Parkway Products, LLC, Asheville , Machine Operator - All Shifts, Other , Arden, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!