Company: AdventHealth Hendersonville
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Description All the benefits and perks you need for you and your
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources Our promise to you: Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better. Schedule: -Full Time Shift: Evenings
2:30p - 11pm - - Location: AdventHealth Hendersonville The role
you'll contribute: Responsible for facilitating telephone and PA
system communications for AdventHealth Hendersonville and
associates. The value you'll bring to the team -
- Receive and relay incoming and outgoing telephone calls for the
- Provide directory information, transfer calls as
- Enter facility directory information into the database.
- Make general and emergency announcements over the facility's PA
- Handle the facility paging system and the beeper system.
- Operate an electronic switchboard to route incoming calls and
to place outgoing calls. Qualifications The expertise and
experiences you'll need to succeed:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. This facility is an
equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and
local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Hendersonville, Asheville , Switchboard Operator, Other , Hendersonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!