Swiss Machinist - Night Shift
Company: Precision Grinding Ind. Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Precision Grinding Ind., Inc. has openings for day and night
shift positions. Opportunity exists to challenge your technical
capabilities in high precision machining. If you're an accomplished
machinist or have turning experience and seek the challenge of
Swiss machining, please apply. Current situation:Immediate openings
for night shift positions in SWISS department. Will train on first
shift as needed to start. Citizen SWISS machines, Myiano, Doosan,
Okuma Haas turning and milling centers. Multiple CNC grinders Job
- Ability to maintain productivity on Swiss turning centers to
produce parts to drawing requirements.
- Experience setting guide bushings, setting tools and making
- Understanding of basic G and M codes. Experience with Fanuc,
and Mitsubishi preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision, showing
initiative, good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills. 4 day work week.
Competitive pay based on experience. Range $22 - $30 to qualified
candidate plus shift premium.Health Insurance and
benefits.Greenville/Anderson, SC. (Powdersville area just off I-85
at exit 40)Email Resume to email@example.com or call
864-220-5333 extension 102
Keywords: Precision Grinding Ind. Inc, Asheville , Swiss Machinist - Night Shift, Other , Piedmont, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!