Day Treatment Qualified Professional
Company: Eliada Homes Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Eliada Homes in Asheville, NC is looking for a Day Treatment
Qualified Professional (QP) whose employment services will directly
and indirectly impact the lives and needs of our students, their
families, and our community. Eliada has offered rewarding,
impactful, and meaningful work for over 100 years making us one of
the longest running nonprofits in the Asheville area and the state
of North Carolina. Come join us and see why! Under the supervision
of the Day Treatment Director, the Day Treatment Qualified
Professional (QP) will provide Day Treatment and Case Management
services to students within a therapeutic classroom (6-8 students),
support other Qualified Professionals with case management
services, and support the intake process. Department: Day
TreatmentStatus: Full Time, SalariedBenefit Eligible: YesPTO/SICK
Accrual: YesSalary Grade: $31,200 - $35,360 / year
- Provide behavioral support to students.
- Act as primary contact for each assigned student and their team
- Implement Eliada Day Treatment philosophy/model to teach
behavioral and social skills that contribute to students'
successful return to a community education setting.
- Utilize the agency's crisis intervention model, including the
ability to perform physical restraint techniques as needed.
- Ensure case management services are provided for each
- Assess each beneficiary's needs for comprehensive
- Develop and implementing the PCP.
- Convene Child and Family Team meetings to coordinate the
provision of multiple services and the development of, and
revisions to, the PCP.
- Link the beneficiary or family to needed services and
- Monitor the provision of services and supports. Assessing the
outcomes of services and supports.
- Collaborate with other medical and treatment providers.
- Collaborate with other behavioral health service providers, as
well as with identified medical (including primary care and
psychiatric) and non-medical providers (e.g. Dept. of Social
Services, school, Dept. of Juvenile Justice), engages community and
natural supports, and includes their input in the person-centered
planning process.Qualifications:A Bachelor's degree in a Human
Services field from an accredited college or university is
preferred; non-Human Service degrees will be considered. QP status
is required. A minimum of two years' experience working with the
student population in a Day Treatment or residential setting using
a behavioral model is preferred.PI187665444
Keywords: Eliada Homes Inc, Asheville , Day Treatment Qualified Professional, Other , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!