Food Service Worker
Company: Genuine Food Lab LLC
Location: Banner Elk
Posted on: August 7, 2022
ABOUT GENUINE FOODSAt Genuine Foods we create nourishing food
environments at schools and workplaces through great-tasting and
wholesome meals, made from genuine ingredients. We are a growing
social enterprise that uses food to enhance health, productivity
and happiness. We believe that fresh, scratch-made food together
with unparalleled service and meaningful enrichment programs can
transform lives and build community. Food service management is
what we do, but what we achieve together with our customers, our
partners and our dedicated team goes beyond the plate.ABOUT THIS
POSITIONThe Food Service Worker position will be located at a
higher education school site. The Food Service Worker performs a
variety of job responsibilities including serving food and helping
finish preparing food in accordance with recipe standards. This
position will engage with students, teachers, and parents with
superior customer service, embodying the Genuine way. There are
opportunities to learn culinary skills to advance your
- Ensure all food being served is up to Genuine Food quality
while following food safety standards at all times.
- Serve food to students and staff with a positive, upbeat
- Assist with any food prep or final touches as needed
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure all food is ready
and served on time
- Keep all areas cleaned and sanitized
- Stock and organize all areas of the kitchen / serving area to
keep ease of service
- Alert Site Lead or Manager on duty of any issues in a timely
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must be flexible & team-oriented!
- 1 year of food or customer service experience/training in a
mid-high volume food service facility or restaurant.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and level headedness.
- Punctual and able to adhere to the time and attendance
- Able to climb stairs and lift up 50 lbs.
- Interest in and committed to Genuine Foods' mission to use food
to help students enhance their minds, bodies and happiness.
- Must be able to work in a Higher Education school
environmentBenefits and Perks:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Growth PotentialGENUINE VALUESTrustworthiness: Integrity.
Transparency. Reliability. Consistency. Best quality possible.
Delivery excellence.Personal accountability: Ownership in solving
problems. No excuses. Never compromising. Learn from mistakes.
Financial stewardship of the bottom line (ours and customers'),
without sacrificing quality.People first: Human centered
solutions/approach. Whole person. Teamwork. Hospitality. Every
single person matters. Humanity. Empathy. Meeting people where they
are. Culturally responsive.Entrepreneurial: Adaptable. Nimble. Go
the extra mile. Responsive. Encouraged to try new things.Genuine:
Real, tasty, scratch-cooked healthy food. Strive for the highest
quality, freshest and tastiest product at the price customers can
afford. Authentic interactions. Honest. Positive. Proven.
Keywords: Genuine Food Lab LLC, Asheville , Food Service Worker, Other , Banner Elk, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!