Lifeline Fulfillment Specialist
Company: Connect America
Location: Fountain Inn
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description Connect America and our family of brands,
including Lifeline, have helped aging individuals and at-risk
populations live safely and independently in their homes for more
than 40 years. As North America's largest independent provider of
connected care, we deliver a growing portfolio of innovative
technologies that help bridge the gap between healthcare providers,
individuals, and their care partners. Our easy-to-use solutions
support health and safety in a way that leads to enhanced quality
of life, earlier interventions, reduced hospitalizations and peace
of mind for an estimated 10 million lives every year. Together, we
are enabling independence and redefining the global home healthcare
- Performs assembly-type functions, using hand or power
- Collecting folders from bins in date order that are ready for
- Manage different order queue's and prioritize express versus
- Excellent time management, decision making and communication
- Use web based portals to program units with customer
- Ensure that all express orders and ground orders are done
before the cut off time.
- Prepare units for shipment: labeling, and canceling refurbished
cellular equipment in web based portals.
- Verifying new product shipments before placing into
- Help weekly and/or monthly inventory counts.
- Quality control outgoing shipments.
- Repair & Refurbish Apparatus/Equipment
- Prepare units for shipment: cleaning, labeling, and cancelling
refurbished cellular equipment in web based portals.
- Check received goods for accuracy and ensure that the general
incomings and outgoings within a warehouse are handled
- Assist in unloading trucks and determining safe ways of
stacking and retrieving items in a safe manner
- Determine storage areas for incoming shipments and allocate
appropriate space within the warehouse
- Assist in physically moving incoming items to designated
- Record damaged or defective items and replace them according to
- Maintain records of returned devices
- Assist with maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by
establishing, following, and enforcing standards and
- Ability to rotate positions on a frequent basisJOB
SPECIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES, EDUCATION &
- High School Diploma or GED
- Computer skills
- Excel knowledge
- Employee is regularly required to stand for 8 hours a day
- Use of hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or
controls, climb or balance, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop,
kneel, crouch or craw, speak and/or hear
- The employee must regularly be able to move/lift up to 50
- Needs to be organized with good time management.
Keywords: Connect America, Asheville , Lifeline Fulfillment Specialist, Other , Fountain Inn, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!