Rush & Parts Expeditor
Company: Essential Cabinetry Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionThis position:The Rush and Parts Expeditor
position is responsible for receiving, storing, handling, moving,
and shipping our materials and supplies for our expedited,
warranty, and damaged orders to ensure that they are completed and
shipped in accordance with customer expectations!
- Assists in receiving material, equipment, and supplies
delivered on purchase orders.
- Loads and unloads trucks containing material, supplies, and
- Moves material to proper location or work area.
- Follows company policies and procedures as it relates to
- Wraps, packs, and prepares products for movement and/or
- Performs periodic inventory and stock control on a limited
- Maintains a clean safe working environment.
- Adheres to all applicable safety rules and regulations.
- Operate forklift and pallet jack to transport and store
- High school education or equivalent
- Minimal material handling experience required.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Detail Oriented
- Safety focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations with
- Ability to read and comprehend handwritten or typed documents,
and the display screen on machines.
Keywords: Essential Cabinetry Group, Asheville , Rush & Parts Expeditor, Other , Simpsonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!