Delivery Team Member
Company: Chick-fil-A Simpsonville, Mauldin, & NE Main St.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Join our team of Delivery Team Members for $10/hour + TIPS! (Our
drivers typically average at least $3/hour in tips!)Now offering
free college tuition to ALL team members, including Delivery
Drivers!We're committed to giving our guests the best possible
service-and supporting our team members to meet that goal. We're
always looking for friendly, motivated people who are eager to
learn and have a passion for hospitality. If that's you, then we
invite you to join our team of professionals.At Chick-fil-A, we are
passionate about the opportunity we have to impact millions of
guests each year. We are excited to offer Chick-fil-A Delivery,
where we bring the Chick-fil-A experience to our guests' doorsteps
at the touch of a button! We are currently seeking team members to
help us maximize the Chick-fil-A delivery experience.Delivery Team
Members are generally offered as part time or full time position
that is scheduled on a weekly basis. You must have a valid driver
license and be 21 years of age. This is not a contract position,
you will be a member for the Chick-fil-A family and will be
expected to uphold our high standards of presentation, service, and
care.The ideal candidate must be able to execute Chick-fil-A
hospitality with our guests in a caring way. Clear and excellent
communication skills via our delivery app are paramount to help us
continue meet our guest's expectations outside of the
restaurant.Job Types: Full-time, Part-timeBenefits:
- Competitive Pay: $10/hour + TIPS for drivers (Our drivers
typically average at least $3/hour in tips!)
- Paid Time Off: PTO accrual program in place for all employees
after one year of employment.
- Sundays Off: All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays
so you can have a day off to spend time with family and
- Professional Environment: At Chick-fil-A, our entire team is
coached to develop skills that are transferable across many
careers. Many of our team members have gone on to successfully
pursue careers in business, medicine, education, and some have even
become Chick-fil-A Operators.
- Growth Opportunities: We love to promote from within and
provide leadership opportunities through our leadership development
- 401(k) Matching: Available to employees who meet full-time and
- College Scholarships: Tuition assistance and scholarships are
available to qualified team members.Requirements:
- Minimum age - 21 years old
- Must have a valid State-Issued Driver's License
- Must have reliable transportation (Car Insurance is a
- Clean driving record for the past 2 years
- Reliable communication (must be a smart phone to download
- Cannot have a current/within the last year License
- Drive safe and obey the rules of the roadSkills:
- Takes Initiative
- Outgoing and fun!
- Great attitude
- Hard working
- Demonstrate self-leadership attributes
- Responsive to needs of the team
- Works to serve others
- Motivated to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communicator
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Detailed & keenly observantMain responsibilities:Our
Chick-fil-A Delivery Drivers are held to a high standard of
excellence in both operational achievement and personal
responsibility. Some responsibilities may include:
- Following safe driving procedures and best practices.
- Managing transactions using Delivery App (smart phone
- Maintain cleanliness in all food preparation & service areas,
including delivery vehicle.
- Read, understand and comply with all parts of our Employee
- Protect the customer experience by ensuring packaging, food
presentation and quality is top level.
- Engage with our guests by anticipating and responding to their
needs through clear and pleasant communication.
- Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your
- Be a team player.
- Display care and a sense of personal responsibility to the
success of your role in the business.
- Perform various activities during periods of slow volume, i.e.
sanitizing vehicle, sanitizing high touch areas in restaurant,
assisting with mobile orders as needed, etc.
- Help differentiate Chick-fil-A from others in the delivery
- Execute hospitality throughout delivery by ensuring all guests
receive prompt & caring service.
- Maintain a calm demeanor, especially during periods of high
volume, to preserve a hospitable experience for our
guests.restaurantteam memberdeliverydriverfood servicequick
Keywords: Chick-fil-A Simpsonville, Mauldin, & NE Main St., Asheville , Delivery Team Member, Other , Simpsonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!