Company: Ballad Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Ballad Health Medical Associates (BHMA)is seeking an experienced
board-certifiedOB/GYN Hospitalistfor its Womens Health program in
Norton, Virginia. This location is anticipating more than 300
deliveries this year.
Our OB Hospitalist team is made up of talented-caring providers who
work in unison between our facilities at Norton Community Hospital,
a 129-bed facility, Indian Path Community Hospital in Kingsport,
Tennessee, a 239-bed facility and our NICU at Niswonger Childrens
Hospital in Johnson City, Tennessee.
Job responsibilities include:
- Inpatient coverage for Labor & Delivery
- OB Triage
- Manage OB emergencies
- Coverage on the post-partum floor
- Provide Emergency Department consults
- Must be BC/BE
- 15 Shifts per month
- Competitive Compensation
- Incentives for extra shifts worked
- Signing incentive
- CME allowance
- Performance bonus
- Retirement plans
- Full benefits Health/Dental/Vision
- EPIC EMR
- Well established practice serving more than 60,000 residents
within Wise, Lee and the surrounding counties.
- We deliver babies 35 weeks and above, high risk deliveries are
sent to our Johnson City Campus
- Home location for this position would be at Norton Community
Hospital in Norton, Virginia, with additional shift
opportunities/emergency coverage at Indian Path Community Hospital
in Kingsport, Tennessee.
- Babies requiring NICU services would be transported to our
Childrens Hospital in Johnson City, Tennessee
Ballad Health: Its your story. Were listening.
Keywords: Ballad Health, Asheville , OB/GYN Hospitalist, Other , Norton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!