FRONT DESK Associate (COMPLIMENTARY GYM MEMBERSHIP)
Company: Asheville Racquet Club- Downtown
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Are you looking for a FUN, UPBEAT, and FAMILY ORIENTED
We are a thriving health and wellness facility that strives to
maintain a positive, fulfilling and fun working environment. Our
staff members and their long tenures are a testament to the
environment that we have created. We value serenity, service and
living your best life!
*Our Hours: *
* Monday through Friday *OPENING *Shifts: *6am-1pm*.
* Monday through Friday *CLOSING *Shifts: *1pm-9pm*.
* Saturdays and Sundays: 8am - 2pm; 2pm - 8pm.
* *We are looking to hire for both opening and closing *(shift
times may be adjusted for the right person)
* One Saturday or Sunday shift required.
* We create the schedule for an entire month and have it out a week
prior to the new month starting.
* We try to keep the schedule the same each week unless someone is
taking a vacation or time off.
* Everyone is required to work one day of the weekend or more (if
* *Total Hours*: _*24-35 hours*_
* *Three shifts minimum required.*
* _*Must be able to work a weekend shift.*_
* Schedule is flexible and can be adjusted for the right
*Front Desk Associate Responsibilities: *
We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Associate to undertake all
receptionist duties at our main entrance front desk. You will be
the first and last "face" our members see as they arrive and leave
so it is essential to always acknowledge every member with a
friendly greeting and farewell. The ideal candidate will have a
friendly and easy going personality, while also being very
perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to multitask
proficiently in a fast paced environment and be able to work alone.
A customer-oriented approach is required. The goal is to make
members and guests feel like family because you are apart of this
family atmosphere as well.
*Additional Employee Benefits: *
* *Free Gold* _(Pool, Jacuzzi, Steam Room, Gym, Group Fitness, Yoga
and Spin)_ *individual membership to both of our luxe
* Upgrade to Platinum/Platinum Family at a discounted rate!
* 20% discount on apparel, snacks and drinks.
* Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
(schedules, brochures, towels, etc.)
* Greet and welcome members/guests.
* Give farewell greeting as members/guests leave.
* Answer questions about events on property, schedules,
* Answer all incoming calls and redirect them if necessary.
* Complete shift checklist.
* Multitask (greet, farewell, laundry, answer phones, make
reservation, complete POS transactions, etc.)
* Check company email regularly during shift.
* Be resourceful when needed.
* Make reservations for lap swimming, indoor and outdoor
* Check members/guest out for Golf Tee Times.
* Register members for clinics, fitness events, swimming lessons,
swim team, etc.
* Retain knowledge about member/non-member rates for reservations,
clinics, fitness/swim events, etc.
* *Retain and providing information for all policies, events, fees,
and much more is critical in this position as you usually the only
person our members/guest interact with.*
* Must be able to work independently and in a team setting.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
We have masks available. Gloves, hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes
available are also provide for your protection.
* Will you pass a background check?
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Asheville Racquet Club- Downtown, Asheville , FRONT DESK Associate (COMPLIMENTARY GYM MEMBERSHIP), Other , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!