Human Resources Representative
Company: Parkway Products, LLC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job Summary:Provides day-to-day support to the Management Team
and performs various HR administrative duties. Duties may include
the following: employee relations, training, performance
management, attendance tracking, staffing, payroll and benefit
enrollments. Responsible for various administrative and customer
service duties. Adheres to all plant and OSHA safety policies and
- Provides advice and counsel to leaders, supervisors and
employees on key human resources matters, issues and
- Leads EHS initiatives in plant (Safety Committee, incident
investigations, safety training, etc).
- Provides HR support for all department on recruiting,
interviewing, benefits, compensation and employee relations issues
- Schedules appointments, coordinates on-site interviews,
prepares presentations, and manages confidential staffing
- Supports management in the execution of organization
- Facilitates annual employee survey process and create gap
- Provides support and coaching on various HR issues.
- Facilitates succession and workforce planning initiatives with
- Ensures Fair, Safe and Equitable Work Environments.
- Identifies and proposes solutions for work environment &
- Facilitates employee recruitment by posting jobs internally and
- Composes new hire packages; track, follow-up, and
- Manages the background screening process; track, follow-up and
- Delivers New Hire Orientation (including communication of
benefits with all employees and coordinate enrollments.
- Supports the administration of the company's 401k plan and
associated documentation including enrollments, eligibility and
supports processes for hard ship loans and annual audits.
- Sets up and trains employees on payroll/ timekeeping system and
enrollment process through system.
- Processes, tracks and sends notifications on FMLA and Workers
Compensation leaves, issues and claims.
- Updates and communicates various HR practices, policies,
procedures, laws and regulations to employees and management.
- Tracks incidents and accidents and maintain OSHA 300 log as
required by law.
- Other duties as assigned.Required Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, Access and
- Must be task oriented, with the ability to adjust multiple
priorities in a short period of time.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels of the
- Completion of "Fundamentals of Injection Molding" Paulson
- Ability to quickly build strong working relationships with
business partners and colleagues
- Ability to communicate with other team members, visitors and
employees in an effective, pleasant, courteous and tactful
- Strong computer skills and strong experience with Windows,
Excel, Word, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Working knowledge of Employment Law.
- A focus on continuous improvement and being committed to
learning new HR practices
- Must be extremely organized, accurate and detail oriented
- English language proficiency to include verbal and written
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings.Education
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in Human Resources role or related
- Experience with ADP products or similar payroll processing
- PHR/SPHR Certification preferred.Benefits:Medical, Dental,
Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term & Short Term Disability, Critical
Care and Accident Coverage, Pet Insurance, Wellness Program,
Vacation, Sick Time, 401K with Match,9 paid holiday's and work/life
balance...plus much more! Equal Opportunity Employer1st Shift:
8:00am - 5:00pmPI202042956
Keywords: Parkway Products, LLC, Asheville , Human Resources Representative, Other , Arden, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!