Company: Margaret Pardee Hospital
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- POSITION SUMMARY
- Provides general security work in the protection of persons and
property. Is involved with enforcement of Pardee policies,
standards, regulations and codes. Assists local law enforcement
with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- JOB SPECIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Current NC Driver's License required
- Previous security, law enforcement or military experience
- Certification to carry ASP baton, handcuffs, and OC pepper
spray, and Certification in Non-Crisis Intervention (NCI), Basic
Life Support (BLS) and First Aid required. Certifications must be
obtained within 6 months of employment.
Keywords: Margaret Pardee Hospital, Asheville , Security Officer, Other , Hendersonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!