Security Response Team Relief (North Carolina Branch)
Company: DSI Security Services
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Security Response Team Relief Officer (North Carolina Branch)
Greer, SC, United States of America Back Apply Now Back Apply Now
Overview You gain more than just a paycheck when you are employed
with DSI. From our biggest clients to our newest security officer,
the values of DSI and our motto, Do What You Say You Will Do, are
always present. Working for DSI is more than just a job its a way
of life.DSI strives to create a work experience for our employees
reflecting the work culture, principles, and values of our clients
as well as of DSI. We believe DSI delivers employees and service
mutually beneficial to everyone.Starting a career with DSI can lead
to a lifetime of possibilities. Job Skills / Requirements DSI is
adding to its ranks in the Greer, SC area. Come join our
fast-growing team as a Security Response Team Officer. This
position provides specific close-quarters combat tactics and
techniques to the DSI security force enabling them to respond
quickly and effectively to threats against our clients as they
arise. The Security Response Team Officer ensures the protection of
assets, securing a physical location and safety of others.DSI
Offers: Flexible Hours; Paid Vacation; Paid Training; Complimentary
Uniforms; Health Coverage including medical, dental and vision; a
401k plan; Superior Service Awards and various Employee
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and
employees while providing security duties to our client.
- Interact with a variety of persons including clients, visitors,
employees and the general public.
- Vehicle and foot patrols in marked patrol unit.
- Perform bag and vehicle searches at checkpoints.
- Answer calls for service and respond.
- Respond to emergency calls and active threats.
- Ability to work in all-weather elements.
- Promoting safety by being alert to observe, correct and report
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related
- Following post instructions specific to the
- Maintain visibility to ensure safety and deter unacceptable
- Main gate and protected area access control.
- Vehicle search and escort.
- Personnel screening and search.
- Protected area and vital area patrols.
- Armed tactical contingency response.
- Understanding and complying with DSI and Client
- Having a good understanding and following DSIs Code of Ethics
and Employee Standard.
- Participate in training and become familiar with general safety
procedures, as well as DSIs safety manual.
- Attend and continue to receive security officer training as
required by Client or DSIs training program.
- Present oneself in a professional manner through appearance and
- Be at least 25 years old with a high school diploma or
- 10 years Class 1 Law Enforcement; prefer SWAT, tactical or
other specialized training.
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Live-fire weapons training.
- Qualified with long gun and pistol.
- Annual testing and re-qualification.
- Dependable Vigilance at all times.
- Have reliable means of transportation and communication
- Pass all required background and drug screenings
- Current knowledge of security technology.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Experience handling regulations and procedures.
- Be able to perform routine foot patrol and do moderate
lifting.Education Requirements (Any) High School Diploma or
Equivalent Certification Requirements (Any) Valid State Driver's
License Additional Information / Benefits
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan - With DSI match
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Training
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Superior Service Awards and Recognition
- Officer of the Month and Year Awards
- Flexible Hours .....And MoreDSI Security is a Drug Free
employer and complies with all applicable laws regarding
affirmative action and equal opportunity in all its activities and
programs and does not discriminate against anyone protected by law
because of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion,
sex, handicap, or status as a veteran or disabled veteran.This job
reports to the Operations ManagerThis is a Full-Time position 3rd
Shift, Weekends. Back Apply Now Back Apply Now
Keywords: DSI Security Services, Asheville , Security Response Team Relief (North Carolina Branch), Other , Greer, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!