FedEx Delivery position that you will love
Company: Bright Flag Recruiting
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Are you looking for a company that appreciates you? Where doing
a good job and loyalty are rewarded? What to expect: Job security,
to be treated with respect, flexibility. This is a position you
We are now hiring Full-Time & Part-Time FedEx Delivery drivers to
work south of Asheville in the Hendersonville and Candler area.
Drivers will be operating out of the Mills River FedEx Terminal and
will be making deliveries to local residences and businesses in
Polk County south of Asheville, Hendersonville and Candler. Our
drivers will be operating step vans, box trucks or cargo vans
provided by the employer.
CDL License is NOT required!!!
Work Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Work Week: Shift is Wednesday through Sunday. You will make 80 to
Pay: $130/day during initial 2-3 months. Up to $150/day upon
demonstrated production. Training pay is $100/day during training
for 1 week.
- Customer friendly and professional manner
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- 1 Year of job-related driving experience
- Must be able to pass a Drug Test and DOT Medical / Physical
Exam (Paid by FedEx!)
- No felonies / violent misdemeanors or drug related misdemeanors
in the last 10 years.
- Physically able to handle packages up to 75 lbs.
- Arrive at Mills River FedEx terminal to pick up vehicle and
- Loading and Unloading packages from truck
- Delivering packages to destination
- Scanning and Logging Packages
- Paid Weekly!
- Health insurance after 60 days for Full-Time
- Bonuses and raises based on efficiency and tenure
- One week paid vacation and paid holidays after one year
Job Types: Full-time & Part-time
Pay: $130- $150/day
Keywords: Bright Flag Recruiting, Asheville , FedEx Delivery position that you will love, Other , Hendersonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!