Cardiology Stepdown RN PRN
Company: Mission Hospital
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to be appreciated daily? Our
nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for
patients. At Mission Hospital our nurses set us apart from any
other healthcare provider. We are seeking a Cardiology Stepdown RN
PRN to join our healthcare family.BenefitsMission Hospital, offers
a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on
income.Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At Mission Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that
every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create
your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your
career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to
create the career path that fits their life - for life - and
empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our
Cardiology Stepdown RN PRN opportunity.Job Summary and
QualificationsThe Progressive Care Registered Nurse coordinates and
delivers high quality, patient-centered care. In collaboration with
medical providers, the RN provides pre-operative and post-operative
nursing care. The RN serves as an advocate for patients to support
an unparalleled patient experience.What you will do in this role:
- Assess patient condition during admission and during each
shift, identifying and reporting any changes in patient
- Perform procedures or other functions as ordered by the medical
- Document the administration of care in the patient medical
record in a timely and thorough manner.
- Perform the administration of prescribed medications and
- Maintain a knowledge of medications, procedures, and equipment
used in the care of cardiac and medical-surgical patients.
What qualifications you will need:
- Required Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing or enroll in
a BSN or advanced degree program and obtain a BSN within 5 years of
hire date into RN position. Grandfathering will be accepted between
departments and Mission Health entities. Exemptions, or extensions,
may be approved by the facility CNO and reported out to the CNO
Council members. Each facility will ensure tracking of exemptions
should this information be needed. RNs with 10 years or more of
experience are exempt.
- Preferred Education: Masters in Nursing.
- Required License/Certifications: -Must have and maintain
current licensure as registered nurse with the North Carolina Board
of Nursing. eNLC (Enhanced Nurse License Compact) license may
apply, licensee should confirm with NCBON
- Certificate: BLS Healthcare Provider
- Preferred License/Certifications: National Certification in
area of specialty
- Preferred Experience: One year hospital nursing experience"The
great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's
family first, and the really great institutions will provide care
with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Join a family that cares about every
stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our
Cardiology Stepdown RN PRN opening. Apply today and a member of our
Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: Mission Hospital, Asheville , Cardiology Stepdown RN PRN, Other , Hendersonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!