Tool & Die Senior
Company: Advanced Technology Services
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United
States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in
Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados
Unidos, M--xico y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en
mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las f--bricas funcionen
- Inspects, measures, troubleshoots, and repairs complex failures
associated with Tool and Die.
- Develops and writes concise technical documents, including set-up
procedures, PM procedures, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Heat-treats tools or parts.
- Measures, marks, and scribes metal stock for machining.
- Smoothes flat and contoured surfaces, using scrapers, abrasive
stones, and power grinders, and fits and assembles parts together
and into assemblies and mechanisms, using hand tools.
- Verifies dimensions, alignments, and clearances, using measuring
instruments, such as dial indicators, gauge blocks, thickness
gauges, and micrometers.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Behaviors Required:
- Post-secondary technical training or certification preferred
- At least seven years related experience with tool and die
- At least five years previous experience with measurement
processes and equipment capabilities used in order to perform
repairs and adjustments to complex die sets
- At least two years previous experience with electronic drawing
such as AutoCad, Pro-E or Solid Works and ability to modify
- AT least two years previous experience performing heat treat
processes on tool and die components
- Proficiency with failure analysis, reliability studies, and
- Ability to read and understand quality reports and testing
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Peer Relationships
- Technical Learning
- Learning on the Fly
- Developing Others
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel; reach
with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance to heights
that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
in confined spaces; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally
required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move
more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to use
close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally exposed
to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. Work is
typically performed in a factory environment and is usually very
loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed to
hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floors.
---ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in
all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees,
regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy,
gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin,
disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en
todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados,
independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religi--n, sexo
(incluido el embarazo, identidad de g--nero y orientaci--n sexual),
origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, informaci--n
gen--tica u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisi--n de la
pol--tica de privacidad aqu--
Keywords: Advanced Technology Services, Asheville , Tool & Die Senior, Other , Arden, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!