Company: First Coast Energy
Posted on: September 22, 2023
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Full-Time and Part-Time positions
$12-$13/hr + bonus opportunities
Customer Service, Retail, Convenience Store
$10-$13/hour, plus bonus opportunities!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance (F/T)
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, & Sick Leave (F/T)
- Employee Bonus Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Savings with Company Match
- Career Growth Opportunities
Petro Services, Inc. operates Mountain Energy convenience stores
throughout Western North Carolina.
Cashiers are Customer Service Representatives who engage with
guests, keep the store stocked and clean, prepare food service
offerings, and process customer transactions.
- Greet all customers & answer questions
- Scan and process customer transactions
- Prepare & maintain foodservice products and coffees
- Know, understand, and follow all cash-handling and credit card
- Stock merchandise and service products such as napkins, coffee
- Perform housekeeping and cleaning tasks, both inside and
- Know and understand emergency fuel procedures
- Assist with inventory and putting away orders
Basic Qualifications & Physical Requirements
- 18+ years of age
- Outgoing and friendly demeanor
- Excellent communication in English (hear, speak, read, &
- Safely lift 55 lbs. and carry short distances
- Stand and walk for 8+ consecutive hours
- Climb a step stool, reach with arms above head, grasp with
hands, bend, and crouch
- Use hands bilaterally and unilaterally
- Accurately select options from a touch-screen monitor
- Accurately count US currency and make change
- Ability to work in cold temperatures for short periods (while
- Great teamwork and customer service
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening
This is a Drug-Free Workplace.
Mountain Energy 1417 Associated topics: bakery, buffet, cashier,
casino, counter man, drive thru, greeter, greeter seater cashier,
host, host cashier
Keywords: First Coast Energy, Asheville , Cashier #1417, Other , Weaverville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!