Infectious Disease job in Asheville NC
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Description Specialization:Infectious DiseaseJob Summary:
Mission Health is excited to welcome an experienced infectious
disease physician assistant to join our team in Asheville, North
- Completion of an accredited physician assistant program with
appropriate certification exams
- Schedule: Mon-Thurs 8:30am-5pm; off on Fridays
- No call
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Join a practice of 9 ID physicians
- Infectious disease or internal medicine experience preferred.
- This is an employed position with HCA Healthcare
- Competitive compensation driven by MGMA data and industry
- Benefit offerings for you and your loved ones: health, dental,
vision & pharmacy
- 401k plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years
- Employee Stock Purchase program with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- CME allowance About Mission Hospital:
- Mission Hospital is licensed for 815 beds and is the region s
only Level II Trauma Center.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center, Level III Epilepsy Center, Level
III NICU, and includes the only children s hospital in western
- Received Healthgrades America's 50 Best Hospitals Award (2023,
- Awarded an 'A' Hospital Safety Grade from the Leapfrog Group
- Magnet designated hospital for nursing excellence. Whether you
enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or
fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over
200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all
skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes,
it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the
top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic
food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining
at the area s 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers
over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based
schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private
schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US.
Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville,
Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.
Keywords: HCA, Asheville , Infectious Disease job in Asheville NC, Other , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!