VA and Military Outreach Coordinator - Asheville, NC
Company: ADDICTION AND MENTAL
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Passionate about supporting veterans? Join us as a Veteran &
Military Outreach Coordinator. Drive growth, build key
relationships, and make a meaningful impact. Ready to lead? Apply
Bradford Health Services is an industry leader in providing hope
and healing to people with substance use addiction and associated
co-occurring disorders. We have an immediate opening for the
Veteran & Military Outreach Coordinator position for our Asheville,
As a Veteran and Military Outreach Coordinator, you'll drive growth
by building relationships with military and veteran organizations
and showcasing our unique clinical programming. If you're
passionate about making a difference, join us in expanding our
impact regionally and nationally. Apply now to be a player in
elevating our facility's reputation and providing top-notch care
for those who served. Take a step forward in your career with
Bradford Health Services.
- Develops and implements business development programs in
consultation with the Vice President of Business Development.
- Maintains a schedule of primarily of veteran/military
organizations regionally/nationally. Documents every contact in the
appropriate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Maintains current account information and business development
referral/admission records and statistics, including the
preparation of business development reports and materials.
- Develops and maintains new veteran/military organization
account relationships and markets.
- Targets and creates new strategies for increasing business from
veteran/ military organizations in highly competitive markets.
- Develops and conducts workshops, seminars, and facility tours
to educate clients, families, community, and veteran/military
organization referral sources on programs and services provided by
the facilities and provides an opportunity to identify potential
- Represents Bradford's facility programs at professional
functions and communicates mission in all outreach interactions.
Acts as a liaison between the facilities, referral sources, and the
general public to further the goals and positive, professional
image of the facilities.
- Manages leads from referral sources and ensures efficient
admissions process for clients. Maintains collaborative working
relations with the Admissions Department.
- Collaborates closely with facility discharge planners, social
workers, case managers, physicians, and management, as well as
provides education staff to general referral sources.
- Maintain current awareness of changes in the industry through
self-education, peer education, and professional and community
involvement for the betterment of this position and the facility
- Attends scheduled department meetings to provide timely reports
on month-end reviews, client serving schedules, customer sales
forms, and other reporting requirements.
- Generates face-to-face meetings and admission activity per goal
and documents in CRM in a timely manner.
Keywords: ADDICTION AND MENTAL, Asheville , VA and Military Outreach Coordinator - Asheville, NC, Other , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!