General Maintenance - Full-Time
Company: Red Roof Inns
Posted on: January 16, 2020
WHO IS OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE?
* Someone to help our guests! A helping hand to our staff and to
our guests to maintain our property
* Someone with an aptitude for fixing and problem-solving using
blueprints, instruction manuals, and necessary tools.
* Feels confident troubleshooting issues with electricity, plumbing
WHAT DOES A DAY AS A GENERAL MAINTENANCE EMPLOYEE LOOK LIKE?
* Doing a variety of tasks everyday such as cleaning public spaces,
picking up materials for projects, repair and upkeep of hotel
* Working outdoors to assist with grounds upkeep and exterior
* Performing routine room maintenance such as painting, caulking,
cleaning floors and changing light bulbs
* Assisting housekeeping and laundry departments when needed
* Finding cost effective ways to repair and maintain systems of the
* Working independently
* Assisting our guests and addressing any needs they bring to
* 1-2 years in a previous maintenance or customer service
Red Roof provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law
requirements, Red Roof complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every
location in which Red Roof operates.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training. Red Roof expressly prohibits any form of
harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability,
or veteran status.
Keywords: Red Roof Inns, Asheville , General Maintenance - Full-Time, Professions , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!