Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Services has an immediate opening for a Direct Hire
Automation/Control Tech in Williamston, SC3rd shift -Monday to
Friday with some Saturdays and overtime--$28/hourDuties you will be
- Install, Configure, Troubleshoot, and Repair electrical and
mechanical issues with IRB4600's and IRB2600's, as well as the IRC5
- Know how to program and trouble shoot Siemens S7 PLC's--
- Build, Troubleshoot, and Repair End-Of-Arm-Tooling's for
- Build, Troubleshoot, and Repair Poke Yoke Devices, Clip
Stations, Flash Removal Stations, and other similar devices.
- Troubleshoot and Repair electrical and mechanical issues with
Injection Molding Machinery (Engel CC300), Koch Dryer and Vacuum
System, and Frigel Thermolators and Chilling Systems.
- Use electrical and mechanical schematics to troubleshoot
- Provide technical support during testing and manufacturing
- Work with a partner or individually to troubleshoot and find
root causes of issues.
- Work within a team to standardize processes and procedures to
increase OEE and work towards continuous improvement.
- Troubleshooting and program RAPID coding, Ladder Logic, FBD
(Function Block Diagram), and SCL (Structured Control Language) in
the respective IDE (Robot Studio or TIA Portal).
- Work on assigned projects when not attending to production
- Safely operate Mills, Lathes, TIG/Stick Welder, Drill Press,
and Power Tools to complete projects or repair/make parts needed
for production machinery.Skills required
- Safely operate Forklifts, Overhead Crane, Scissor Lifts, or
Boom Lifts to repair broken equipment.
- Properly use LOTO (Lock Out Tag Out) procedures when isolating
and de-energizing equipment for repair or replacement.
- Properly use PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) when working
on any equipment/project in accordance with company safety
- Lifting up to 100 lbs.--If you possess all the above, please
submit your resume for immediate consideration.----Why Kelly--?As a
worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look
for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential.
Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know
what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000
people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the
support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career
where you may have never imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're
always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new
ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a
leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting
great people with great companies is what we do best, and our
employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill
levels, and industries around the world.Kelly is an equal
opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and
providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts
of the hiring process as required under its Employment
Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet
accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Asheville , Automation Technician, Professions , Liberty, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!